[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Rosewood Question

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Dec 7 14:23:55 MST 2010

Sender: Ferro, Charles

Dear Council Member Becker:
Staff has provided a response to your inquiries in the attached document.
Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
Best,
Charles

Charles Ferro, AICP
Land Use Review Manager
City of Boulder - Department of Community Planning and Sustainability
303.441.4012 - Direct
303.441.3241 - Fax
ferroc at bouldercolorado.gov
www.bouldercolorado.gov