[BoulderCouncilHotline] HSBC 2021 Annual Report

Firnhaber, Kurt FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jun 14 11:40:41 MDT 2022

Dear city council members,

With current conversations around homeless services, impacts on our community and businesses as well as discussions on a day service center, I thought I would pass on the annual report for Homeless Solutions of Boulder County, of which we are a member.  I would ask that you review this report that indicates current initiatives that are being launched, the many steps taken to support individuals impacted by COVID and the data and trends that come from these programs over the last year.  You may also find an interest in the data indicating the number of individuals that are coming into programs and the number which are being successfully assisted by these programs.

I am thankful for our colleagues at the County and the City of Longmont that we collaborate closely with on this work and the formation of this report.

In partnership,

Kurt

Kurt Firnhaber
Director of Housing and Human Services