[BoulderCouncilHotline] Consideration for 7/14 process proposals addition

Speer, Nicole SpeerN at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jul 6 08:33:34 MDT 2022

Good morning colleagues, staff, CAC, and Hotline readers,

I know staff asked for topics for the 7/14 process discussion to be submitted a bit earlier, but a discussion topic came to mind for me over the holiday weekend, and I'd appreciate its consideration for inclusion in our mid-year retreat.

We have agreed upon expectations for how we share and talk about issues in meetings (e.g., the "no surprises" rule, the "don't relitigate issues" rule, etc.). Can we discuss the expectations we have for each other when we are engaging on council-related issues outside of meetings, such as in the community? What are the courtesies we owe each other in how we represent each other, and our views as individuals and as a working body outside of our meetings?

-Nicole

Nicole Speer, Ph.D.
Boulder City Councilmember
Pronouns: she, her(s), ella