[BoulderCouncilHotline] Proposed change to 8546

Speer, Nicole SpeerN at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Aug 18 17:12:22 MDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I'm keeping this short as we are so close to the meeting: For 8546, I propose we change "...years on the same date as the state ballot issue election beginning with the November 2026 election date" to "...years on the same date as the state general election beginning with the November 2026 election date."

I believe this will better align with CRS Title I language on odd vs. even year elections.

Thanks,
Nicole

Nicole Speer, Ph.D.
Boulder City Councilmember