[BoulderCouncilHotline] HOTLINE RESPONSE: University Hotel

Wiebenson, Sarah WiebensonS at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 12 14:02:15 MDT 2020

Dear Boulder City Council,

In response to yesterday’s HOTLINE request for additional context prior to tonight’s discussion of the proposed Hill hotel, staff reached out to the University of Colorado at Boulder (CU), the Nichols Partnership and the Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB). Their responses are shown in blue next to the original questions.

Members of staff and the development team will be available on the City Council meeting call tonight if there are any follow-up questions.

Sincerely,

Sarah K. Wiebenson
Community Vitality

[COB_double_circle]

She/Her/Hers (what’s this?)<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>
D: 303-413-7335
C: 303-921-4314
Email: WiebensonS at BoulderColorado.gov<mailto:WiebensonS at BoulderColorado.gov>

Community Vitality
1500 Pearl | Boulder, CO 80302
bouldercolorado.gov<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1kuoGsS8Zk-YxmrQKKlObnssjQYlMHdaZ8_pep-fPwnec6I2sa_tez6HBsRP2r7MIKg6GuCgboxxtzgmAox0KV6GxF6oE4g_voFZNpXT62KG2LSANsBlWlGQ2BApy2yDZWOeZbvGoHSdPhN4DID9ZuN-GUIfG8EtxhWV5VSlernPGlbmWLhlmigumi4iopcJcoLnOYH9HJmaMzm58BSAGF-tBPbEHeAUSow4HWMEqBc2rhhW3G-2xrsGkMLG09qwbfPBPcH_Y19aUVeYvUArZeYgkBo8f_pGkO_KCP-GP9wD1WqTyoeOnFae9kyM7Dc5u053BcOPGu9QICLwnLiwKcRjEJZ9aepraVE8lY6gzSuGTOH8BVr3KucLL2vDgO2TTNantoBGbDXhkJekjVZ0sKlfN3o2MyWyXwmJ9kyXwQPMhHY1o0YifFvXM8UFNuUstz5xCwJpr7n7IeBMWA_8I4w/https%3A%2F%2Fbouldercolorado.gov%2F>