[BoulderCouncilHotline] Coronavirus Business Resources Page

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 17 21:49:37 MDT 2020

Dear Colleagues and Community,

I’m sharing a link I just learned about from Yvette Bowden, Director of Community Vitality.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

the city’s business resources page - https://bouldercolorado.gov/coronavirus-business-resources.
 The page will be refreshed weekly.  We know that the site does not offer immediate or direct financial relief right now.  Please be aware that we are working with the State and other partners to determine if other resources will soon be available.  As soon as we have that information, it will be posted on that site.