[BoulderCouncilHotline] Public meetings

Friend, Rachel FriendR at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Mar 11 10:22:16 MDT 2020

Hello fellow council members,

I have growing equity concerns around City Council-related public meetings during Colorado’s COVID-19 state of emergency. As some members of our community are advised to limit outings / possible exposure, they cannot participate on equal footing in public meetings. To ensure equity and promote people taking advisable precautions during this state of emergency, I am hoping the city can implement a process whereby all public comment (eg for city council or advisory board public hearings) will be received remotely.

Warmly,
Rachel Friend
Boulder City Council Member

Schedule office hours with Rachel -
https://calendly.com/rachelfriend/office-hours
Subscribe to Rachel’s newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/e4d8f6fd362b/rachelfriendsubscribe

friendr at bouldercolorado.gov
Mobile: 720-601-0163
Office: 303-441-3002
she/her
"Where you see wrong or inequality or injustice, speak out, because this is your country. This is your democracy. Make it. Protect it. Pass it on." ~Thurgood Marshall
Boulder City Council
1777 Broadway
Boulder, CO 80302
http://www.bouldercolorado.gov