[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: UOT Tax Revenues and Carbon Sequestration Projects

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Dec 1 15:51:27 MST 2020

Mary,

Thank you for your question.  The ballot measure proposed the repurposing and extension of the UOT to among other things "support the city's clean energy goals."  The city has supported carbon sequestration as part of those goals.  I do not believe any change is necessary to allow for such projects.

Tom