[BoulderCouncilHotline] Order Requiring the Wearing of Masks

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Apr 27 16:11:36 MDT 2020

This morning CAC decided to add a discussion of an order requiring masks.  The city manager's emergency powers do not include the ability to order the use of personal protective equipment.  I have drafted an emergency ordinance that would amend the code to allow for such an order.  I am attaching a draft of the agenda packet.  The clerk will be sending out a revised packet including final versions of these materials.

Tom Carr
Boulder City Attorney
(303) 441-3020
(pronouns: He/Him/His) What's This?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>