[BoulderCouncilHotline] Lisa Morzel final Council goodbye message

Weaver, Sam WeaverS at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Nov 20 02:10:10 MST 2019

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

Lisa Morzel, outgoing Council Member, asked me to post her final goodbye message on HOTLINE, not least so you all have her personal contact information. Write her lots of loving emails!

Here is her message:

Dear People and Staff of Boulder,

It has been an absolute honor to represent and work with you over the past 20 years since 1995.  I have learned much over these years and definitely have grown as a human. It has been a joy, honor, and pleasure with definite challenges to represent the city of Boulder and to have had a front row seat and say in the shaping and evolution of Boulder.

Thank you for your support, wisdom, and help over the many years. Please stay involved with our community and be kind. We are so fortunate to have and live in this community. We can always do better but we have much goodness...

I wish the new council my wholehearted congratulations and thank you for serving. Thank you, Sam and Bob, for helping lead.

I can be contacted in the future at:

lisamorzel at gmail.com<mailto:lisamorzel at gmail.com>

720-530-4080

Much love to all and thank you to the People and Staff of Boulder

Lisa Morzel

Happy 😊 Resident!

720-530-4080

All the best,