[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Alpine balsam project.

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu May 16 16:36:13 MDT 2019

One last comment, any financing of this project needs to be done in a conservative manner not draining all of our resources so that we can meet additional community needs and not put all of our funding in this project.

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Morzel,
Member of Boulder City Council

303-815-6723

"We interact with one another as individuals responding to a complex haze of factors: professional responsibilities, personal likes and dislikes, ambition, jealousy, self-interest, and, in at least some instances, genuine altruism.  Living in the here and now, we are awash with sensations of the present, memories of the past, and expectations and fears for the future. Our actions are not determined by any one cause; they are the fulfillment of who we are at that particular moment.  After that moment passes, we continue to evolve, to change, and our memories of that moment inevitably change with us as we live with the consequences of our past actions, consequences we were unaware of at the time." The Last Stand, Nathaniel Philbrick