[BoulderCouncilHotline] FW: 5G film by Sacha Stone

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Mar 28 17:31:23 MDT 2019

Dear Council,
I watched the first 17 minutes of this film and hope you’ll at least take a look. Conspiracy theory? I’m not an expert, but it seems we need more information before we start saturating our community more than it is with any more G’s, 5 or 4. When will we have the study session? And just as a matter of curiosity, isn’t it better to study a matter before acting, rather than after?
Cindy