[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Verizon SBRC Lease Agreement

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Mar 27 09:59:58 MDT 2019

Cindy,

Thanks for your email.  I am attaching a revised lease agreement with the changes showing in "redline."  The next step will be to send it to Verizon for signature.  If a Verizon representative signs, then the city manager, the clerk and I will sign on behalf of the city.   The lease would commence on May 1.  Verizon has a building permit, so the construction will probably begin shortly thereafter.  Please let me know if you need anything else.

Tom