[BoulderCouncilHotline] Fwd: CDPHE requests DOJ press for release of GJ documents

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 19 19:17:11 MDT 2019

Dear council and community

Please see message below from our executive director, David Ableson, regarding release of the now-sealed documents related to the closing of the former Rocky Flats weapons facility.

Our next Rocky Flats Stewardship Council meeting is Monday, April 1st, from 8:30-11:45 am at the Jefferson County airport.

Lisa
Member of the Boulder City Council

303-815-6723

"We interact with one another as individuals responding to a complex haze of factors: professional responsibilities, personal likes and dislikes, ambition, jealousy, self-interest, and, in at least some instances, genuine altruism.  Living in the here and now, we are awash with sensations of the present, memories of the past, and expectations and fears for the future. Our actions are not determined by any one cause; they are the fulfillment of who we are at that particular moment.  After that moment passes, we continue to evolve, to change, and our memories of that moment inevitably change with us as we live with the consequences of our past actions, consequences we were unaware of at the time." The Last Stand, Nathaniel Philbrick

Begin forwarded message: