[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Map showing alignment of new proposed flood wall

Kleisler, Philip KleislerP at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jul 16 15:27:01 MDT 2019

Council Member Morzel,

The attached map shows, at a high level, the anticipated impact area for the US36 floodwall and associated construction activities (5 acres); this map will be included in the staff presentation. Staff from OSMP are also attending tonight's meeting and can address questions around restoration of land and impacts to certain species as a result of the floodwall placement.

Phil Kleisler, AICP
Senior Planner
[City of Boulder Planning+Sustainability]
O: 303-441-4497
kleislerp at bouldercolorado.gov
Comprehensive Planning Division
1739 Broadway | PO Box 791 | Boulder, CO 80306
Bouldercolorado.gov<https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>