[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Hotel room count and amenities info

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 22 11:16:47 MST 2019

Dear MaryAnn

Thanks so much!  This is very helpful.

I’d also like to know the average occupancy rates, perhaps varies by season.

Also do you have information regarding the hotels in Boulder with which Boulder has a partnership or has subsidized in some manner?  I know St Julien was one and that related to the CAGID parking lot.

Thanks again
Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council