[BoulderCouncilHotline] DAB and 311 Mapleton

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 22 10:35:51 MST 2019

Dear Jane,
My understanding is that the council was to have heard back from Jim Robertson regarding the Design Advisory Board's disposition of 311 Mapleton design issues brought forward by the council.
The authority vested in Jim Robertson on July 17 regarding understanding and facilitating Council's "intent" to DAB now rests with whom since Jim has moved on?  The November and December meetings of DAB were both cancelled for lack of quorum, and the regularly scheduled January 9 DAB meeting has been rescheduled to January 23, which is tomorrow, Wednesday. My understanding, since I've had inquiries, is that there are still no official minutes of the October 24 DAB meeting where 311 was discussed, and thus the question of whether Council's "intent" with DAB has been satisfied is still an open issue.
Can you enlighten me and the council and the community where we are with this request to DAB?
Thank you,
Cindy