[BoulderCouncilHotline] Fwd: Hogan Pancost

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jan 19 14:19:46 MST 2019

Thanks, Sam,

I think I raised the hogan pancost issue at our retreat study session January 8 and definitely raised this at CAC last week so I assumed it didn’t need to be raised again last night. I agree we need to schedule this item sooner than later in 2019.

Likewise I did not raise my request to consider front door(s) being reinstalled in concert with our sister cities plaza and gifts exhibit because I raised it at last year’s retreat which cc agreed to have considered, I raised it again at our January 8 retreat study session, and posted a hotline about it just a couple days ago. I asked Jane if I needed to raise this last night and she said she/staff will be bringing information requested last year forward.

One topic I meant to raise last night but forgot was to request if the city could host a training session for those considering to apply for a board or commissions. This would be similar to what the city already does for those considering a run for city council.

Thanks to all for a great retreat. And a big thank you to Heidi, Lynnette, Dianne, and all who made the retreat really function with respect to food, drink, comfort, etc. Thanks!!