[BoulderCouncilHotline] Fwd: revised priorities

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 8 10:34:16 MST 2019

Dear Colleagues

Please see attached where I have slightly modified my priorities moving North Central Boulder sub community planning up to 6 from 12. I really didn’t think of numerically ranking so much but more as what we can achieve this year. While I recognize the the NC Boulder subcommunity plan will not be completed this year, significant efforts are underway to get it started.

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

"Politics is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."
Paul Wellstone (1944-2002)

"The basic principle in planning a city is that it should be designed for human beings."
Dennis O'Harrow, former long-time executive director, American Society of Planning Officials