[BoulderCouncilHotline] Relevant code provisions for gender inclusive language

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Feb 25 13:32:48 MST 2019

This morning at CAC, council member Brockett asked to see the existing language in the city's code for which there are recommended changes for gender inclusive language.  I am attaching a document that provides all of the existing language.  In addition, Mayor Jones asked what would be necessary to make the necessary changes.  My reading of the memorandum suggests that the only change to the charter mentioned was to section 130, which was passed at the November election.  All of the other proposed changes would require an ordinance.