[BoulderCouncilHotline] CU South + a related process question.

Beck, Lynnette BeckL at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Dec 11 15:17:38 MST 2019

From: Friend, Rachel
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:09 AM
To: HOTLINE <HOTLINE at bouldercolorado.gov>; CAC <CAC at bouldercolorado.gov>
Subject: CU South + a related process question.

Hello hotline and CAC,

I am hoping that CAC can discuss adding a few minutes to our 12/17 meeting to receive an update re: CU South, specifically to clarify what Public Works is looking at / modeling in anticipation of the next Council update. My concern is that it sounds like the upstream detention option is being looked at again. If that's the case, there's an underlying process question that I'm hoping to have clarified. Council did not to my knowledge consider / weigh in / do a nod of 5 on looking again at upstream - I think instead Public Works is looking at it again via an OSBT request. I'm unclear on whether boards from one department can generate work in another department, or what contours / protocols apply, so an update on that process would also be appreciated!

Warmly,
Rachel Friend
Boulder City Council Member
friendr at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:friendr at bouldercolorado.gov>
Mobile: 720-601-0163
Office: 303-441-3002
she/her
"Where you see wrong or inequality or injustice, speak out, because this is your country. This is your democracy. Make it. Protect it. Pass it on." ~Thurgood Marshall
Boulder City Council
1777 Broadway
Boulder, CO 80302
http://www.bouldercolorado.gov