[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Public comment tonight

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Apr 23 15:49:00 MDT 2019

We are not considering motions on either of these so I’m not sure how our rules allow us to have a public hearing under matters. My understanding is the public speaks under matters to address specifics of the motion we are considering. We are not considering any motions under matters so I’m not sure what we do

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c