[BoulderCouncilHotline] Question of allocation to various departments

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 4 13:16:46 MDT 2018

In tonight's packet on page 482, the bottom paragraph on that page refers to the Boulder Public Library receiving funding from a dedicated 1/3 of one mill on city of Boulder residential and commercial property.  In this paragraph, it lists other city programs such as fire police Park maintenance finance human resources IT city manager's office and the city attorney's office  as department who receive some of this allocation.

Can we please have a table that includes the library and all of the above listed departments and what percentage goes to each one of these departments?  It may be in our packet but I cannot find it. It is difficult to evaluate whether we should consider re-allocating some of these funds without knowing what the percentage of allocation goes into each one of these departments. That would be very helpful to have and I request that we receive this before this evening's discussion

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Boulder City Council Member