[BoulderCouncilHotline] Large Homes - Proposed Ordinances.

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Oct 15 16:56:29 MDT 2018

This morning the Council Agenda Committee discussed council member Morzel's request for a discussion of a potential moratorium on the construction of large new homes.  The committee asked me to draft two versions of a moratorium.  One, until December 5, 2018, which would allow for a public hearing on December 4, 2018.  The other long enough for the planning staff, the planning board and council to complete work on the project.  I have attached drafts of both ordinances.  The city clerk has provided notice of a public hearing on these proposals for tomorrow evening.

I addition, council members Grano and Yates asked that I draft an alternative fee ordinance.  I have attached that as well.

Tom