[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: The improvement of Boulder, Colorado

Cameron, Marcy CameronM at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jul 18 13:08:55 MDT 2018

Dear Lisa and Hotline Followers,

My initial response included an attachment that was too large. I've uploaded the Olmsted report to our website, available through this link: https://bouldercolorado.gov/links/fetch/41438.

Also of interest might be Beverly Halpin Carrigan's 1992 Historic Context Report, 'Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr.: Maker of Parks - Planner of Cities,' available through this link: https://bouldercolorado.gov/links/fetch/26821.

All Best,

Marcy

Marcy Cameron
Historic Preservation Planner II
Customer Service - Respect - Integrity - Collaboration - Innovation
[Planning,%20Housing%2]<https://bouldercolorado.gov/historic-preservation>
(303) 441-3209
cameronm at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:cameronm at bouldercolorado.gov>

Comprehensive Planning
1739 Broadway, P.O. Box 791 | Boulder, CO 80306
BoulderHistoricPreservation.net<https://bouldercolorado.gov/historic-preservation>