[BoulderCouncilHotline] The improvement of Boulder, Colorado

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jul 18 11:30:16 MDT 2018

Hi James

In going through some city materials, I came upon a copy of the report written by Frederick Law Olmsted Junior in 1910 called the improvement of Boulder Colorado. The city of bolder and I’m presuming the landmarks division print copies for council and the public in November 2001. Is there a PDF of this report or copy? I think many on ccouncil in on our various boards and members of the public may be interested in looking at this impressive document.