[BoulderCouncilHotline] Item 5A - Lippincott Ranch Acquisition

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jul 16 10:39:40 MDT 2018

Dear OSMP Staff,

The memo for this item mentions the the possibility of using BMPA (Boulder Municipal Property Authority) to fund the Lippincott Ranch purchase. I may have missed it, but the memo did not clarify: What is the reasoning behind this possibility? Why is this funding alternative being considered?

I would much appreciate clarity in these questions.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.