[BoulderCouncilHotline] Information on Radon Awareness Roadmap for Front Range

Jones, Suzanne JonesS at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 16 15:48:12 MST 2018

Dear Colleagues—

Please see the email below, and attached powerpoint and video link, from Patricia at Boulder County Public Health about their Public Health Regional Radon Roadmap project.

As you know, radon is a significant public health issue, especially here in Colorado, and an estimated 46 -58% of homes on the Front Range have high radon levels.  So a key goal of the project is to raise public awareness of the importance of getting homes tested and remediated as needed.

The City will be doing a declaration, but I also wanted to encourage all of us to help spread the word in other venues.

Cheers,
Suzanne

Suzanne Jones
Mayor, City of Boulder