[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Wonderland Land - OSMP seeking community feedback

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Dec 13 11:13:41 MST 2018

Dear Dan,
Thanks for your explanation of what's going on. I remain concerned about the extent to which the implementation of the NTSA is taking on a "parks and rec" aspect. To my thinking, these kinds of "amenities," the building of facilities on this scale, that disturb, rather than protect, birds and other wildlife are not OSMP's mission.  I look forward to following the public process particularly in light of the residents' concerns and the values of Open Space.
Sincerely,
Cindy Carlisle
Councilmember