[BoulderCouncilHotline] Additional Information Request on Linkage Fees

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Apr 16 07:54:00 MDT 2018

Dear Staff,

In preparation for Tuesday night’s discussion on linkage fees, I would like to see the table on page 107 of our packet expanded to include the amount of commercial square footage and corresponding rate of linkage fee for each of those years.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.