[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Fwd: RTD Launches Pass Program Working Group

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 14 15:18:45 MDT 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

Colleagues and Hotline followers,

Below is a summary written by Scott McCarey of where we are at with a community wide ecopass.

Also, there is a link to the county's website page that will contain all meeting information for the RTD Pass Working Group on which I am serving. I am looking into having a page on the city's website that at a minimum links to the county's website on this issue.

We had our first meeting yesterday. While it is a large group, it is a good group and well facilitated. The county webpage provides details from yesterday's meeting.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

Begin forwarded message: