[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Denver subcommunity planning process

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Mar 6 07:46:48 MST 2017

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

I hope you have had a chance to enjoy the Boulder International Film Festival this year - it is a wonderful cultural event for the community each year, and has been fantastic and run smoothly so far!

I would like to draw your attention to a local example of a subcommunity planning process operating in Denver that I hope we can replicate here in Boulder to get grassroots input into our planning efforts.  It is a way of managing process that I think can give more certainty for both developers and the residents in the areas near impending development.  I hope you can give the article your attention.

http://www.5280.com/dwell/real-estate/magazine/2017/02/denver-plans-its-future-neighborhood-neighborhood

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council