[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Fwd: CU South hydrologic considerations

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jun 14 14:16:57 MDT 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

Mary Dolores Young

Begin forwarded message:

From: external-Elizabeth -Payton <liz at bouldergarden.net<mailto:liz at bouldergarden.net>>
Date: June 14, 2017 at 11:33:53 AM MDT
To: Council <council at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:council at bouldercolorado.gov>>, boulderplanningboard <boulderplanningboard at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:boulderplanningboard at bouldercolorado.gov>>
Subject: Re: CU South hydrologic considerations

Dear Council members and Planning Board Colleagues,

I need to correct an error in my letter to you. Jeff Arthur has pointed out to me that I was relying on an old FAQ regarding the FEMA certification of the CU levee. In the years since that FAQ was posted the levee has become accredited by FEMA. Thanks so much to Jeff for the correction.

Best,
Liz