[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Fwd: CU South hydrologic considerations

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jun 12 14:57:48 MDT 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

Dear Colleagues and Community Members,

I am forwarding to you all this important document. It is my hope that you will take the time to read it.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

Begin forwarded message:

From: "external-Elizabeth -Payton" <liz at bouldergarden.net<mailto:liz at bouldergarden.net>>
To: "Council" <council at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:council at bouldercolorado.gov>>, "boulderplanningboard" <boulderplanningboard at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:boulderplanningboard at bouldercolorado.gov>>
Subject: CU South hydrologic considerations

Dear Council members and Planning Board colleagues,

Attached is a letter outlining some of the hydrologic considerations for CU South. It's a little long but it has lots of maps and bullet points, à la mode du jour.

Thanks for all your hard work and thoughtful deliberation on behalf of our lovely town.

Best,
Liz