[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Update on Local Commitments Following U.S. Withdrawal from Paris Agreement

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jun 2 12:39:21 MDT 2017

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Kendra

Thanks to you, Carl, and others for addressing this so quickly. I wholeheartedly support this action and response to the irresponsible actions by those at the head of our federal government and strongly feel we have no choice but to act quickly, clearly, and strongly towards these globally devastating actions.

Thank you!!

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c