[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Agenda Item 5A -- will it get the job done?

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 21 15:28:47 MST 2017

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Why cannot the seller accommodate?  This doesn't make sense to me.

I'd appreciate a chronology of events tonight since August 2016 when this issue / problem became apparent.

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Morzel,
Member of Boulder City Council

303-815-6723

"We interact with one another as individuals responding to a complex haze of factors: professional responsibilities, personal likes and dislikes, ambition, jealousy, self-interest, and, in at least some instances, genuine altruism.  Living in the here and now, we are awash with sensations of the present, memories of the past, and expectations and fears for the future. Our actions are not determined by any one cause; they are the fulfillment of who we are at that particular moment.  After that moment passes, we continue to evolve, to change, and our memories of that moment inevitably change with us as we live with the consequences of our past actions, consequences we were unaware of at the time." The Last Stand, Nathaniel Philbrick