[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Questions regarding the Human Services Strategy

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 14 09:15:17 MST 2017

Sender: Brockett, Aaron

Dear Human Services staff,

First off, thank you for an excellent analysis of the human services issues facing our community.

I have a few questions about the packet:

1) Have you gotten feedback on the staff recommendations from the community, in particular the human services organizations that operate in the city?

2) One of the recommendations is to reduce funding to Health and Wellness initiatives by 41% over five years. Can you list the programs that are currently funded in that category and how they might be affected by the funding decrease?

3) Another recommendation is to increase funding significantly for Economic Mobility and Resilience programs. Can you outline existing and/or new programs that would get that funding?

3) I was impressed by the community engagement report by BBC Consulting. Is it possible to get the raw results of their survey?

Thanks again for all your work. My apologies if the answer to any of these questions is in the packet and I missed it.

Best,

Aaron Brockett

Boulder City Council member

brocketta at bouldercolorado.gov