[BoulderCouncilHotline] My comments on hogan pancost for tonight

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Dec 12 12:53:48 MST 2017

Council colleagues,

I unfortunately am unable to join you tonight for our discussion on the hogan pancost property.

If I were there tonight, while we do not take votes in study sessions, my direction to staff is  to consider amending our IGA with the county specific to the hogan pancost property to create a process to move the property from its current BVCP designation in Area II to Area III, bypassing the need to have a 4-body review or to wait to the major update.

I'd also request of staff to bring back to council a schedule that would accomplish this in a timely manner, perhaps in the first quarter of 2018.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Boulder City Council Member