[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Further vetting

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Aug 2 16:48:53 MDT 2017

Sender: Burton, Jan

Hi, Tanya,

As mentioned in the Council meeting last night, it would be great if we had a little more due diligence than the committee had the time to do around the community projects for the tax renewal.  For example, how many people will they serve and how enthusiastic is the community support for the offerings/services. How have they raised money in the past, and what is the likelihood they will be successful raising the required money for this project in the timeframe required? Do they have the management team and board in place to execute a highly visible community project?

We look forward to hearing staffs’ thoughts next week.

Thanks so much!

Jan Burton
Member of City Council