[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: CCA drops 2016 Transportation Initiatives

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed May 18 14:37:11 MDT 2016

Sender: Jones, Suzanne

Good news! The Colorado Contractors Association is dropping their proposed statewide transportation funding ballot initiatives. Hopefully we can now work with them on an improved approach for future years that includes, among other things, more transit funding and other benefits for the Front Range and our northwest corridor specifically.

Cheers,
Zan

Begin forwarded message: