[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Boulder County action on FLAP

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri May 13 09:41:47 MDT 2016

Sender: Beck, Lynnette

From: Lisa [mailto:lisamorzel at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:55 PM
To: Council <Council at bouldercolorado.gov>; HOTLINE <HOTLINE at bouldercolorado.gov>
Subject: Fwd: Boulder County action on FLAP

Council

Please see email below regarding the Boulder County Commissioners' positive vote today regarding their approval of the FLAP grant application. They have voted conditionally in favor of moving forward, as have city and county of Broomfield, Arvada, Jefferson County, and Boulder.

Lisa

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: