[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Hotline: Supplemental Info for 3/15 Call Up Items

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 15 10:48:23 MDT 2016

Sender: Ferro, Charles

Members of Council,
In my correspondence yesterday, I referred to Case # LUR2015-00043 (Reve Rezoning located at 3000 Pearl St.) as a call up item.
It is a public hearing and appears as agenda item 5B.
Apologies for any confusion.
Best,
Charles

Charles Ferro, AICP
Development Review Manager
City of Boulder - Department of Planning, Housing + Sustainability
303.441.4012 - Direct
303.441.3241 - Fax
ferroc at bouldercolorado.gov
www.bouldercolorado.gov
 Facebook |  Twitter |  YouTube |  RSS
P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.