[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Invitation to a celebration of positive impact in our communities!

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jun 21 09:01:41 MDT 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Dear Craig,

Thank you for informing us of Xcel's generous contribution. I am sure our non-profits will greatly appreciate this as they have many compelling needs for critically underfunded services in our communities.

Xcel's $1M contribution to non-profits in Colorado prompts a few questions. Would you please provide me with the following information:
What was the total profit Xcel received from city of Boulder rate payers in 2015?
Likewise, I'd like to know Xcel's total profit in 2015 from the state of Colorado rate payers?
How was the amount of a $1M contribution to the state of Colorado communities determined?
The public would surely appreciate recognizing your generosity by seeing it as a percentage of annual profit derived from the city and other Colorado Xcel communities.

Thanks again, we are ever grateful for this contribution. I look forward to your responses and continued communication.

Most sincerely,

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council