[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Questions from citizen regarding coops

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jun 6 09:20:25 MDT 2016

Sender: Carr, Thomas

1.  June 21 is a continuation of the public hearing on first reading.  The public testimony part has concluded.  Technically, it is not appropriate to speak at open comment on a matter that is set for public hearing.  We never stop people, though.  At some point, council needs the opportunity to have their discussion.  It is also important to remember that will be at least one more public hearing.

2.  I have not done this analysis.  There is nothing in the proposed ordinance, but there may be things in the other parts of the code that affect the question.  Ultimately,  It depends how the ordinance comes out.  We could exclude coops in certain areas, if that is the direction.