[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Invitation to a celebration of positive impact in our communities!

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jul 11 18:02:16 MDT 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Craig

While I appreciate your very long and detailed email outlining all the wonderful things that Xcel does for our communities, I am in a place where I cannot download the attachment and come to the page that you directed me to read. So I ask you again to please give me the courtesy of providing the basic information that I asked for in please providing me with the amount of profit that Xcel was able to receive from the state of Colorado in 2015. I will be able to figure out what Boulder's percentage would be.

While I have your attention I also would like to know where the foundation money comes from. Is it a percentage of Xcel’s profits, or are these contributions from Xcel’s ratepayers?

Again I really look forward to a direct concise response.  No detail required. Thank you very much for your time and attention to these questions.

Lisa

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone