[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Tomorrow's cc discussion and vote on public hearing on third reading of co-op ordinance

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Dec 12 12:12:14 MST 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Tom,

This morning at CAC, an additional item was added to our agenda for late tomorrow night that would occur after Council discusses and votes on the Nablus item.

That issue is for Council to discuss and vote on whether council will hold a public hearing for the third reading of the co-op ordinance.  Since Council will vote on that, I assume we will open a public hearing on this. How do you plan to notice this so that the public is aware of this?

Thanks,