[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: City Council of Lafayette Resolution 2016-96 Reaffirming Equal protection and Services for all residents.

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Dec 9 11:27:44 MST 2016

Sender: Jones, Suzanne

Dear All—

Per our discussion at our Tuesday Boulder City Council meeting, I am forwarding an email from Lafayette Mayor Pro Tem Gustavo Reyna with a copy of the Equal Protection and Services resolution recently adopted by Lafayette.

Lafayette’s resolution contains ideas, including many of the ones we were discussing, that we may want to consider in own deliberations.

Cheers,
Zan

Suzanne Jones
Mayor, City of Boulder