[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: County report on supportive housing

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Sun Aug 28 16:12:54 MDT 2016

Sender: Brockett, Aaron

Dear colleagues and hotline followers,

In advance of our study session on homelessness on Tuesday, I recommend that you read over the study on permanent supportive housing by Boulder County's Consortium of Cities. I know that many of you have looked at it already, but if you haven't, it provides an excellent overview of homelessness issues and analyzes a number of possible strategies for moving forward. You can download it from the Consortium of Cities' webpage: http://www.bouldercounty.org/dept/co/pages/consortiumofcities.aspx

Consortium of Cities - Boulder County<http://www.bouldercounty.org/dept/co/pages/consortiumofcities.aspx>
www.bouldercounty.org
The Consortium of Cities provides an organizational structure to promote interaction and communication among county, city and town governments in Boulder County for ...

Aaron Brockett

Boulder City Council member

brocketta at bouldercolorado.gov