[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Invite to North TSA hiking tours

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Apr 28 13:14:06 MDT 2016

Sender: Winfree, Tracy

Dear Council Member Morzel,

As Mayor Jones referenced in her email, staff received guidance from the seven council members attending the virtual tour to proceed on our current course of less resource and time-intensive tours.  It would be impactful to change from the current approach and staff would need Council to provide broader guidance to do so.

Thank you,
Tracy