[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Invite to North TSA hiking tours

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Apr 28 11:31:08 MDT 2016

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

I reiterate my request to allow the public to participate in a tour of Joder.  Five 3-hour tours with 2 staffers and 2 cc members is being offered. I would like one or two of those in May to be open to the public (why would we not want this open to the public???).

I can be available for a public tour on Friday, May 20, 8:30-11:30. I'd like Heather Swanson or Lyn Reidel to accompany me on that tour so I could receive their input as long-time ecologists with OSMP who are well versed in grassland ecologies.

Thank you!

Lisa

Lisa Morzel,
Member, Boulder City Council

"We interact with one another as individuals responding to a complex haze of factors: professional responsibilities, personal likes and dislikes, ambition, jealousy, self-interest, and, in at least some instances, genuine altruism.  Living in the here and now, we are awash with sensations of the present, memories of the past, and expectations and fears for the future. Our actions are not determined by any one cause; they are the fulfillment of who we are at that particular moment.  After that moment passes, we continue to evolve, to change, and our memories of that moment inevitably change with us as we live with the consequences of our past actions, consequences we were unaware of at the time." The Last Stand, Nathaniel Philbrick